Monday, June 8, 2009

Blessing

Yesterday we Chris blessed Maya at church. We had lots of family and friends there and it was great. My grandparents, bless their hearts even got up at 4 in the morning to drive down from St. Johns. It was a really short blessing but incredibly sweet. My father in law said there was such a sweet spirit in the circle and Maya was just wide eyed looking around at all the men in her life around her. I dont have any pictures of her.....I know, horrible mother right? I went to put the dress Jayda was blessed in on her but her chunky arms wouldn't fit in the sleeves so we luckily had a dress my visiting teacher had given me so she was blessed in that. I am so grateful for my two little girls. Maybe next time we'll be blessing a little boy lol

2 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh, you aren't already thinking about another one?! Are you?

mashby said...

We blessed Max that same day you blessed Maya! Hey, Max and Maya - sounds cute! :) We have a blog now...check it out! Your girls are just beautiful!!