Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cynthia & Dustin

I got the chance to take one of my sisters best friends engagement pictures the other day. It was so much fun to see her and to be able to take their pictures for them. She's marrying Dustin Patterson from St. Johns which is just so funny to me because a ton of my family is from there. They were so cute together and I'm glad they asked me to do this for them. Here are a few of their shots from that day. This slideshow cuts some of the pictures off but whatever you get the point. :)



4 comments:

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Love the swing- I'm definately jealous! Those are amazing engagement pictures- you are very talented! We need to do a lunch date with everyone soon!

The Frost Family said...

duna i love love love the picture of them under the bridge! you did an amazing job! you are so talented from photography to sewing, little miss superstar. I'm just a lazy bum!

taytum said...

Very cute! I like them all, but I love the ones of them on the grass together for their actual announcements. I love the one under the bridge though!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Denee this is Lynne Rogers but now it is Adams. I like the pictures. Cynthia's older sister Brigette and I were best friends in high school. Where did you take them?