Monday, May 5, 2008

Play Date








Like a month ago I went down to Old Town Scottsdale to check out some different places for photography and I drug my friend along. It was not a successful trip but it was still fun walking around with our strollers and stopping for the most magnificent brownie sundaes I've had in a long time. Ok so I didn't know that almost everything down there are art shops or galleries. We thought there'd be random shops like old town mesa. Then after talking to my uncle bobby I realized we hadn't even walked a 1/4 of the old town scottsdale area. LOL I felt so retarded. So next time Heather I'll be more prepared and we'll not have to look at weird sculptures of who knows what. I forgot to post the pictures from that day so I thought I would today. And Heather it's more for you so you can copy the pictures from my blog lol
\

4 comments:

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Those two are totally getting married and you can show those pics of them in their strollers! haha! SO CUTE!

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Those two are totally getting married and you can show those pics of them in their strollers! haha! SO CUTE!

Alexa Grant said...

aw how cutee! they so cute together!

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh pictures from our random outing! Yay!! Denee those pictures are seriously the cutest! I love the one where they are looking at each other in their strollers! They are so in love. sigh... And I am going to copy the a couple. =) Thanks girl! Oh and wait, we didn't see all of old town scotts? What the heck? Where was everything?