Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just to be Outside

We like to take drives and just see what we can find or see along the road. Saturday we decided to drive out by the river since it's always pretty out there. Chris pulled off at some random spot and in our flip flops we started traipsing through some random desert trail. I thought for sure our shoes were going to bust when he said we were going down this river rock that was kinda steep. Then we had to duck through some random brush and then it finally cleared out to the river. My little monkey loved it because she was with her daddy the whole time and she was outside. Nothing makes her happier than those two things......well except food! lol Chris gave her flowers to play with and she kept taking each pedal off at a time. I could just hear her little thoughts in the future...he loves me, he loves me not. He loves me, he loves me not. :)


This is the river rock we had to walk down. Notice how it looks like it ends into all those trees and brush......yeah nough said lol













No comments: