Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cold Spell!!

No snow of course, but it's still been pretty cold this past week or so. I absolutely love it, but it's a little hard to go out and do things, now that we have little Jayda, because we don't want her getting sick. Chris and I had the opportunity to go to the temple yesterday and it felt soooo good to be in those walls again. It felt like it had been forever since the last time we had gone. It was closed for 2 weeks so they could clean it, then I had Jayda so we didn't go for a couple weeks and then finally we were able to go. I miss going once a week with Chris, and now that we have to find a babysitter each time we go, it'll be a little bit harder, but I think we can make it work if we try really hard.......and if we have a compromising family who'll watch her! lol
As it winds down to Christmas Day I've realized how fast paced everything seems to be going. We seem to have something everyday, which is wonderful, but it makes it so hard to get into a schedule with Jayda and I. Being a new mom is great! I love love love it! I just havent figured out yet, how to get myself ready in the morning, get her ready, keep the house clean, run errands, and practice my music all in one day, in between her many feedings and diaper changes. It'll be interesting to see how this coming year goes. At the end of the day though, I realize and tell myself...."Well you got through another day, she's fed and happy, and we're happy as a family", and that's all that really matters at the end of the day. Dishes can always be done tommorrow, my music will always be in my heart, and errands can always be pawned off on Chris (lol) until I can figure out how to do get it all done myself.

No comments: