Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Graduate

Chris graduated a couple of weeks ago and I just didn't get around to posting about it but it was AWESOME!!  He didn't want to walk, but me made him.  He would have rather have had em just mail the diploma.....which they do anyway but his family and I told him the ceremony was for us too :)  We were so proud of him and Jayda loved seeing him on the big screen.  Her and Maya didn't however enjoy the fireworks as much.  I think Jayda will be better prepared next time b/c she was not expecting those big BOOMS at all. 

It was nice and cool in Chase field and they had concessions open like during a game which was nice.  The kids were up and down the stairs the whole graduation.  I also saw a random bus going in to the parking area that said "Denee Tours" and spelt just how I spell my name it was really weird and I had a strong urge to hop out and go take the tour :)  Guess I'll have to google it and go sometime lol  All in all it was a great day, and we were very happy for Chris.  Now on to his Masters! 

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: