Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Site Launch

I know it's been a month since I last posted but I've been tirelessly working on my new photography website and it's been a painstakingly long process. I am so happy to say that it's finished. I'm sure there will be glitches here and there as there is to all things that are new but hopefully this will make it easier for those wanting to schedule shoots for their families and other things.

Family Fun happening in the next 2 weeks so I'll be on hiatus again but pictures to follow soon after.

Hope everyone is doing well.

To all my Heap Reunion family....can't wait to see you guys next week!!

If you wish to view my new site just click on the link on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

See ya next week!! Wanna take pictures of my baby?? I need to go check out your site and see what you charge and all that, but I haven't had any pictures of my baby since he was born and he's 5 months! aack