Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sweet Dreams & New Dora Jammies

So my little girl just got her first pair of "big kid" jammies.....or as my niece calls it "short kid" jammies. She has a funny logic. There's babies, short kids (toddlers) and big kids (4+) lol Anyways So she got a pair of Dora jammies that are so cute and tight on her little body, and I don't know who was more excited, her or me! She kept looking down at her belly, and feet, trying to figure out why her feet were poking through the bottom instead of stuffed warm inside her old footed ones. Mind you, I'm making it sound like my child only has one pair of pajamas which is not the case, I promise you. It's just that all of her old ones are zip up footed pajamas. When she woke up from her nap the other day she was just yappin away and playing in her crip like some caged monkey so I thought I'd share some pics of the excitement. Don't mind the cheeseball smile in one of them......she's just used to the camera being stuck to my face by now :)
















7 comments:

bailey grant said...

could she get any cuter like seriously are you KIDDING ME!! LoL :)

The Van Fam said...

Oh I love her eyes more and more each day! Absolutely gorgeous!

taytum said...

I love that sign above her crib with her name. So cute!

Creative Corner said...

She is so cute. I LOVE jammies for the kiddos it is like my favorite thing I was just thinking self no more pajamas for the kids they dont need one pair per day for every day of the month! She is a doll!

tiffany knox said...

that was the cutest picture Ive ever seen!

bailey grant said...

she is sooo cute :)

marshall and chelsea said...

Jayda is so cute!!!! Her smile totally reminds me of Mason's!!! I love her so much!