Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ugly Sweater/Mustache Party

I realize I haven't posted since Leona was blessed telling all that has gone on over the holidays and all so I thought I'd just mash a bunch into the next couple of posts.  Before Christmas we had a Ugly Sweater/Mustach party at our house.  It was a ton of fun and we played this game called Pit.  It was...well....a SCREAMING match to say the least.  I have to formally admit that if it hadn't been for Chris leaving out rules and then slowly revealing them as we went along we might have been demolished but his cheating helped us thrive and I'm completely okay with that :)  Word to the wise never let Chris run the show in a game of a beginners.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


 Photobucket

No comments: