Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Forgotten Man - Jon McNaughton

  


I am not a Politically driven person, but I do care about the country that I raise my children in and that provides the opportunity for me to practice my religion and live the way I do.  Something about this video struck me.  Struck me in the way that you can't take your eyes from the screen and you feel that inner stirring.  Maybe it is the facial features of past Presidents the painter portrayed.  Maybe it's how some Presidents are clapping and in agreement.  Maybe it's just because the painting is amazing and the painter is talented.  Or maybe it's all of the above.  I just know I loved the painting and video.  I love this country and I love my Savior. If we could all be a little more like him, what an amazing place this would be to live again.  

No comments: