Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monkey

I don't know how someone can be caught making this face 3 times in a row but she did. Her little lips crack me up and those big brown eyes kill me every time I look at them.
















And no, my child does not wear glasses but wouldn't she be so darn cute if she did? I'm sure its inevitable at some point in her life, because I started wearing glasses as young as 3rd grade. Poor thing hopefully she doesn't get bad eyesight from me. In the meantime just pretending is fun for the sake of a cute picture.

3 comments:

taytum said...

I don't know if you have ever seen Jon and Kate plus 8, but she looks like their little Aiden with those glasses on! The little professor....

daveandlisa said...

She is so adorbale

tiffany knox said...

hey lisa I was going to write that!