Saturday, December 1, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving Pictures!

Thanksgiving is always with my dad's side of the family, and rotated to everyone's houses. This year it fell on my parents and I was so happy to not have to travel this year. I normally love to, but with a little one who's been sick lately it was nice to keep her in her own bed. Anyway......we had good eatin' over at my parents place, everyone watched football on t.v. or sat out on the back patio and talked. We played miniture put put on the golf holes, played football, and skateboarded.......and in my weird families way, tried to unicycle around lol. (I'll just let the pictures tell the rest of that story) We went out to eat, saw movies, and went shopping on the BIG BLACK FRIDAY!! We even went to see the temple lights, so all in all it was a fun weekend and nice to see everyone. We did, however, miss having Paige and Trek here with us. Maybe next year.

5 comments:

taytum said...

Thanksgiving is OKAY, but I love Christmas SOOOO much more. I have been known to play xmas music in October, although I did refrain this year.

p.s. love the music change!

The Van Fam said...

Jayda is getting so big! She looks so old all of the sudden, she's definitely not a baby anymore!!

taytum said...

Hey, how are Paige and Trek doing? Do they still live with her parents? Do they have kids?

taytum said...

No snow here. I actually am glad for that. I hate snow. If it could just snow on Christmas eve and Christmas day that would be enough for me. I hate being cold. Then with snow you add the cold with being WET and I am so not a happy camper.

The Van Fam said...

Oh ya, um when did Brooklyn's hair get so long! I'm jealous!