Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Dust Storm!



Just another Awesome Arizona Dust Storm rollin in and it's not even monsoon season yet! I love it. Chris and I were making dinner and all of a sudden it got really dark so we looked outside and saw this wall of dust headed towards our house. We went outside to take a picture but it was moving so fast that I barely had time to take a couple and run back in the house. It was crazy! Jayda was freaking out too b/c it really windy and she HATES the wind. Whenever there's wind she tries to hold her breath so we had to hurry and get her inside for fear that she'd pass out lol lol If this is any indication of whats to come this summer then....BRING IT ON!! I love it! :)

1 comment:

taytum said...

I hate dust and wind. They are my arch nemesis this time of year.